Coordinated KDE Apps maintenance on Flathub

I like the idea of doing it in invent.kde.org.

+1 on having a flathub team in invent.kde.org.

Regarding (ab)using the flatpak-kde-applications, the biggest problem I see is that maybe it won’t be very discoverable. Given it’s just us doing flatpaky things, maybe it’s not a big problem though. Users will still be reporting per-app in github/flathub/org.kde.* and that makes sense.

In fact something I wonder is how future-proof stuff in flatpak-kde-application is. Re-purposing and making it part of our daily affairs could help making sure it’s seen as a collective thing rather than KDE’s or mine even.

2 Likes

Ok, so we have Flathub · GitLab now :slight_smile:

Please tell me your KDE identity usernames and i’ll add you to the team (you need to have logged onto invent.kde.org first)

If you don’t have a KDE identity get one at https://identity.kde.org/ and then log into invent

nickrichards - and I’ve sent a request there as well - thanks!

kukuhsyafaat, request sent

I’m ravier on invent.kde.org and I also sent a request. Thanks!

I’ve aligned the membership of the KDE flathub team with the invent team. Going forward flathub admins (like me) may need to be poked to make sure this is kept up to date.

3 Likes

Hey @nedrichards, could you add Nate Graham (Pointedstick (Nate Graham) · GitHub) to the KDE Team on Flathub? Thanks!

1 Like

Nate’s in the team, thanks!

1 Like