After Kdenlive installation

I installed the Flatpak to use Kdenlive on my Puppy linux 9.5.
The Flatpak was installed by Puppy Package Manager.
I got an installation file from the Flathub that was named “org.kde.kdenlive.flatpakref”.

I typed in my download directory.

flatpak install org.kde.kdenlive.flatpakref

Some files were downloaded and it looked like installing. I got a error message when I type

flatpak run org.kde.kdenlive.

ERROR: ld.so: object ‘/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgtk3-nocsd.so.0’ from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (cannot open shared object file): ignored.
kf.dbusaddons: DBus session bus not found. To circumvent this problem try the following command (with bash):

• export $(dbus-launch)*

I typed same as “export $(dbus-launch)” and Kdenlive could be launched. I looked this message and found that it could be solved with installation of gtk3-nocsd_3 but it was installed already by Puppy package manager.

First, I do not want to see this error.

Even it was launched but I could not use because there were another error messages.

In the cmd window, it said

ERROR: ld.so: object ‘/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgtk3-nocsd.so.0’ from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (cannot open shared object file): ignored

In the Kdenlive, it said

Error - Kdenlive
Could not create the video preview window. There is something wrong with your Kdenlive install or your driver setting, please fix it.

I need help about it.

Thanks in further.