App Browsing Ease of Use Suggestion

As I’m browsing the available apps on the site I can’t help but notice that there is a lot of wasted space in regards to icon and text padding leading to not a lot of room for descriptive text. Unless I know what the program does or it has a very good description I end up having to click the program’s page to figure out what it does and then back to browsing if I don’t want to install it.

For me, it would be a lot easier to see what is what if the application name was moved from the text box into the icon’s top padding. That would leave room for three to four lines of descriptive text in the text box. If that were the case I wouldn’t have to go in and out of as many pages to see what’s what which would make for a much more pleasant browsing experience.

Thank you.

Hi,

yes, the icon takes prominent display when viewing apps. Its a real pain to have to click on the text to see what the text box says, as there is only one line for the description. 90% of the apps’ names don’t mean anything, need to click on each and read the description.