I want to download archive AAA and put it in archive BBB directory that will build module BBB.
- Download archive AAA without building
- When archive BBB is being build, flatpak-builder will unpack archive BBB.
- Just after module BBB archive unpack, archive AAA was copy/move to BBB directory folder (like 3rdparty folder).
- Build module BBB normally. (as if AAA archive is already inside BBB archive)
I do have a vague idea to put multiple source file like this.
- name: BBB buildsystem: cmake builddir: true sources: - type: archive url: BBB sha256: XXX - type: archive url: AAA sha256: XXX
But I don’t know how to copy/move AAA archive into BBB directory (something like 3rdparty folder) just before BBB start building and without building AAA first.