Denemo flatpak request

Project information: Denemo is a free music notation program for GNU/Linux, Mac OSX and Windows that lets you rapidly enter notation which it typesets using the LilyPond music engraver. Music can be typed in at the PC-Keyboard (watch demo), or played in via MIDI controller (watch demo), or input acoustically into a microphone plugged into your computer’s soundcard

Name: Denemo
Homepage: http://www.denemo.org/
License: GPL
Upstream has been contacted: NO

I’m building a manifest right now. When I’ve solved a few problems I’ll open a PR on Github and post the link here.

Superb!

If you get stuck with the packaging let me know and I’ll try to help as I’ve packaged some other apps before.

Thanks, I’ve pushed a stub here.

Can you tell me if you can start the build or you’ve been asked to install org.freedesktop.Sdk.Extension.texlive? I think I should add it to sdk-extensions, but I forgot to do it and flatpak-builder did not complain… perhaps because I have it installed already.

The build stops when building gtksourceview3.
Here’s the tail of the logs:

/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/10.2.0/../../../../x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/bin/ld: /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/10.2.0/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu/libgtk-3.so: undefined reference to `pango_font_family_get_face'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
linking of temporary binary failed: Command '['/bin/sh', '../libtool', '--mode=link', '--tag=CC', '--silent', 'gcc', '-o', '/run/build/gtksourceview3/gtksourceview/tmp-introspectjear2cbb/GtkSource-3.0', '-export-dynamic', '-O2', '-g', '-pipe', '-Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2', '-Wp,-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS', '-fexceptions', '-fstack-protector-strong', '-grecord-gcc-switches', '-fasynchronous-unwind-tables', '-fstack-clash-protection', '-fcf-protection', '/run/build/gtksourceview3/gtksourceview/tmp-introspectjear2cbb/GtkSource-3.0.o', '-L.', 'libgtksourceview-3.0.la', '-Wl,--export-dynamic', '-lgmodule-2.0', '-pthread', '-lglib-2.0', '-lgtk-3', '-L/app/lib', '-latk-1.0', '-lgio-2.0', '-lgdk-3', '-lz', '-lpangocairo-1.0', '-lpango-1.0', '-lgdk_pixbuf-2.0', '-lcairo-gobject', '-lcairo', '-lgobject-2.0', '-lglib-2.0', '-L/app/lib', '-Wl,-z,relro,-z,now', '-Wl,--as-needed']' returned non-zero exit status 1.
make[4]: *** [/usr/share/gobject-introspection-1.0/Makefile.introspection:156: GtkSource-3.0.gir] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory '/run/build/gtksourceview3/gtksourceview'
make[3]: *** [Makefile:1722: all-recursive] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory '/run/build/gtksourceview3/gtksourceview'
make[2]: *** [Makefile:1023: all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory '/run/build/gtksourceview3/gtksourceview'
make[1]: *** [Makefile:644: all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/run/build/gtksourceview3'
make: *** [Makefile:551: all] Error 2
Error: module gtksourceview3: Child process exited with code 2

Do you have any idea?
Thanks in advance.

I’m working on that. I’ll send you a PR soon.

I’ve changed the base to be Freedesktop//20.08 not GNOME//40 , this is GTK3 app, no need to be based in full gnome runtime. I’m currently adding the evince module…

Ok I could finally get it to build and run. I sent you a MR to your repo so you can test.