How the hell i activate flatpakref?

Im trying to install kdenlive on my terminal but it it asks for a authentification with my password but i cant type anything, can anyone help me please? PD: its on Chrome OS

Alonso, this isn’t an answer but do you know what password it’s expecting (even if you can’t type it in)? I’m trying to install Zoom but get prompted for a password as shown below. I’m completely stuck. If i hit enter, it just terminates with an error.

==== AUTHENTICATING FOR org.freedesktop.Flatpak.app-install ====

Authentication is required to install software
Authenticating as:
Password:

error: Failed to install org.freedesktop.Platform: Message recipient disconnected from message bus without replying
agscott@penguin:~$ polkit-agent-helper-1: pam_authenticate failed: Authentication failure

I’d used the install command I found here Flathub—An app store and build service for Linux i.e.

flatpak install flathub us.zoom.Zoom

Thanks

@Alonso I reviewed the webpages that told me how to install flatpak itself. Whilst I hadn’t needed to use “sudo su” before, I thought I’d try it and it worked. I wasn’t prompted for a password. Have a look at https://beebom.com/how-install-flatpak-snap-app-store-linux-chromebook/ if you haven’t already resolved your problem.