My work will soon move away from using Bluejeans internally, so I’m looking for a fearless maintainer to take over the package. I should note that it might be a good idea for the person that takes over to have contacts with Bluejeans, to report any crashes.
Amongst other things:
- we have a hack to fake the ID_V4L_PRODUCT udev property
- Bluejeans doesn’t use Pipewire for camera access
- Bluejeans doesn’t use Pipewire for screen sharing support
- I’m pretty certain there’s no native Wayland support
- We’ve had to reimplement a single-instance wrapper so that single-sign-on works