Received kodi current flatpak and no more audio at all

I have received about 5 minutes ago the current build of kodi flatpak.
Apparently all it’s installed correctly but when i try to run i have no AUDIO at all.
When i try to start a reproduction it’s stop every about 30 seconds and all video it’s played whitout any audio.

How i can resolve ?

edit
Read on another thread… open terminal and try to run this:

diabolik@NUC-Ubuntu:~$ flatpak run -v tv.kodi.Kodi
F: No installations directory in /etc/flatpak/installations.d. Skipping
F: Opening system flatpak installation at path /var/lib/flatpak
F: Opening user flatpak installation at path /home/diabolik/.local/share/flatpak
F: Opening user flatpak installation at path /home/diabolik/.local/share/flatpak
F: Skipping parental controls check for app/tv.kodi.Kodi/x86_64/stable since parental controls are disabled globally
F: /var/lib/flatpak/runtime/org.freedesktop.Platform/x86_64/22.08/759c0ac8be47277580ab71e3e4adae3b452c146f761fa37cc63fe58c4b8faf39/files/lib32 does not exist
F: Cleaning up unused container id 1851525664
F: Cleaning up per-app-ID state for tv.kodi.Kodi
F: Allocated instance id 3010527381
F: Add defaults in dir /tv/kodi/Kodi/
F: Add locks in dir /tv/kodi/Kodi/
F: Allowing wayland access
F: Allowing pulseaudio access
F: Pulseaudio user configuration file '/home/diabolik/.config/pulse/client.conf': Error opening file /home/diabolik/.config/pulse/client.conf: File o directory non esistente
F: Running 'bwrap --args 40 xdg-dbus-proxy --args=43'
F: Running 'bwrap --args 40 kodi'
libva info: VA-API version 1.18.0
libva info: Trying to open /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/dri/iHD_drv_video.so
libva info: Trying to open /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/dri/intel-vaapi-driver/iHD_drv_video.so
libva info: Found init function __vaDriverInit_1_18
libva info: va_openDriver() returns 0

Pulseaudio user configuration it’s the issue ? I don’t have idea and because the previous build work whitout any issue ? This issue it’s appears whit this recent build.

Which distro are you trying to run this on? Does it already have pipewire?

Oh… i’m using Ubuntu 22.04.x (x because i don’t remember right now the exact version reach… lol but it’s the currect latest) LTS

lol, you would have been correct, if you said this two days ago :slight_smile:

24.04 is out :slight_smile:
but that probably won’t help either

So… the exact version of my Distro it’s “Ubuntu 22.04.4 LTS”
For install 24.04 i need to reformat my pc… no good and i know some “app” i use it’s not fully compatible.
Anywhere apparently kodi 21.x use pipewire by default and pipewire it’s not available or fully supported on Ubuntu ? I Need to “force” to use ALSA audio.

That doesn’t sound correct, but you do you.

yes, it might be reverted, for now, just remove the file permission to the pipewire socket via flatseal