I installed flatpak via apt-get on my 32-bit Laptop running antiX Linux, Version 19.2 Marielle Franco, and I added the flathub.flatpakrepo rep per the istructions for Debian systems.
After rebooting my laptop, I tried to install the 32-bit Flakpak for the Spotify client without success.
I get the following error. Looks like there is a problem with the Spotify 32-bit Flatpak file. Any ideas on how to get it fixed?
$ flatpak install flathub com.spotify.Client
Looking for matches…
Required runtime for com.spotify.Client/i386/stable (runtime/org.freedesktop.Platform/i386/18.08) found in remote flathub
Do you want to install it? [Y/n]: Y
ipc network pulseaudio x11 dri
file access  dbus access  bus ownership  tags 
 xdg-music:ro, xdg-pictures:ro  org.freedesktop.Notifications, org.gnome.SessionManager, org.gnome.SettingsDaemon  org.mpris.MediaPlayer2.spotify  proprietary ID Arch Branch Remote Download
- [✓] org.freedesktop.Platform i386 18.08 flathub 292.7 MB / 306.7 MB
- [✓] org.freedesktop.Platform.Locale i386 18.08 flathub 161.0 MB / 316.0 MB
- [✓] org.freedesktop.Platform.VAAPI.Intel i386 18.08 flathub 1.9 MB / 1.9 MB
- [✓] org.freedesktop.Platform.html5-codecs i386 18.08 flathub 3.3 MB / 3.4 MB
- [✗] com.spotify.Client i386 stable flathub 32.7 MB / 109.0 MB
Error: While downloading https://repository-origin.spotify.com/pool/non-free/s/spotify-client/spotify-client_220.127.116.11.g6bd7cc73-35_i386.deb: Connection terminated unexpectedly
error: Failed to install com.spotify.Client: While downloading https://repository-origin.spotify.com/pool/non-free/s/spotify-client/spotify-client_18.104.22.168.g6bd7cc73-35_i386.deb: Connection terminated unexpectedly