I haven’t done this for a year, and last time I made such a mess of it that my notes are useless. I think I need to:
- Use “Upload File” to upload my new manifest (don’t commit).
- Tick “Create a new branch for this request and start a pull request.”
- Click “Propose Changes”.
- On “Open a pull request” screen Click “Create pull request.”
- On “Add files via upload #5” screen - Don’t “Merge pull request” or “Close pull request”.
- Then check buildbot.flathub.org check what’s happening.
This seems to work - but let me know if I’m doing anything I oughtn’t to…