Unable to load summary from remote flathub: GPG verification

Hello, I’m new on the Linux and Flathub community. I use an Ubuntu 21.10 but I’m very intresting on the Flathub software distribution logic.
Unfortunately, after installing Fluthub as raccomanded, during the first software installation (Rnote) I had this message:

$ flatpak install flathub com.github.flxzt.rnote
Looking for matches…
error: Unable to load summary from remote flathub: GPG verification enabled, but no summary found (check that the configured URL in remote config is correct)

Please, could you support to solve?
Thank you for your support.

2 Likes

I’m getting this same error message. I’m also new here. I turned on the Linux container in my chromebook and I’m trying to install Audacity from the Flathub site.

When I copied the Audacity install command from the Flathub site, this same error message popped up for me too.

I guess no one has the answer yet!

I am getting the same error message although I think yours might be for a different reason. Try $ flatpak remote-list --show-details to confirm that the flathub URL is correct. If you fixed the issue, feel free to share the solution

How do I change the URL that shows up?

flatpak remote-delete flathub removed it for me.

You probably added the url with some whitespace / enters after the url after copy-pasting it. Try deleting and adding it again. Make sure your url is clean and has no trailing spaces/newlines

I’m also new here!
If you get the solution for this then share with me also.

1 Like